The force will be strong with your pet in this officially licensed Star Wars Jedi costume. Brown step-in cloak with attached hood with ear holes, light-tan shirt under-layer and belt to secure to pet while wearing. Please read the Rubie’s pet size chart and watch the sizing instruction video, do not select size based on breed; consider costume style and animal shape before ordering. Officially licensed Star Wars pet costume, a trademark of Disney and Lucasfilm, look for trademark logo on packaging and label to help guarantee you’ve received an authentic safety-tested item.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED Star Wars a trademark of Disney and Lucasfilm pet costume; look for trademark logo packaging and labels to help assure you’ve received an authentic safety-tested item.
Brown cloak; attached hood with ear holes; tan shirt and belt to secure to pet while wearing.
NOT ALL COSTUMES WILL FIT ALL PETS or breeds without adjustment
1. How to measure your dog? There is a picture to show how to measure your dog above, please check it.
2. Your baby usually wears size S doesn’t mean all size S will fit him/her, please check the size information carefully before you buy. You looked at one size chart and found that your dog is a size small. But that doesn’t mean he/she is a size small for all the clothes. Different designers and manufacturers use their own size charts. So the measurements given in a size SMALL by manufacturer “A” will be a size XS in manufacturer B’s size chart. Don’t buy a particular size because that is what you always buy in a pet shop or other online store. Always look at the size chart for chest girth and length and confirm the size before you commit to buy.
3. If any of the measurements are ‘between’ two sizes, choose the larger size.
4. If your pet dog is growing up, you can order a bigger size.
5. Take each measurement a bit loosely. Please measure carefully before buying and email us if you have any questions about fit before you bid or make a purchase.
6. For the two legs Clothes, pls pay attention to chest girth, And for four legs, must fit for chest girth and back length.