When all traditional training methods donÃ¢Â€Â™t work on your beloved dog, turn to training collars to gradually teach it to behave appropriately. Our Paws & Pals Training Collar will help make it easier to care for your dog and teach it to stay out of harm’s way. Use the beeping mode during initial use. Your dog will recognize the sound and react accordingly. Use the shock mode with reservation and as a last resort.
- DOG TRAINING COLLAR: Includes two receivers and two remotes for two separate dogs. To train one dog only, please see our one dog training collar.
- EASE OF USE: Set up takes minutes. Its ergonomic design is suitable for your pet.
- DURABLE: Water resistant and great for rigorous outdoor and indoor training
- CONVENIENTLY POWERED AND ENERGY SAVING: Rechargeable collar with optional UK, US, AU, EU charger
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between 0-100 levels
- VERSATILITY: 3 Training Modes: Beep/Vibration/Static Shock. Effective at approximately 300 meters at clear line of sight
- EASY TO FIND YOUR DOG: Light Mode displays a green LED light to let you know where your dog is
- AESTHETIC: Portable receiver and collar is ideal for small to medium size dogs with no external antenna on the collar receiver
- Remote Control
- User Guide
- The Single Collar has one of each. The Two-Collar Set has two (2) receivers and two (2) straps
- DIMENSIONS: 12″ inches minimum, 22″ inches maximum
- FREQUENCY: 433.825 MHZ
- TRANSMITTER: 3.7V 500ma liP
- RECEIVER: 3.7V 500ma liP
- COLOR: Black
- Although the Pet Training Collars are water resistant, DON’T submerge in water.
- This product is used solely for training. Only by training, the pet can understand the intention of its owner. Monitor your pet’s progress throughout the training.
- The valid distance of the remote control means straight line of sight distance between the transmitter and the receiver without obstacles in between. If there are interference signals or signal on air, the actual remote control distance may vary.
- The lifetime of the batteries varies according to use and charge level. Please charge and monitor the collars when you hear the beep from the collar receiver and watching the indicator sign on the LCD screen of the transmitter.