What is furry, friendly and has more than 8 legs? The Spider Pup dog costume is made up of a fur head piece with googly eyes and a body piece with attached legs and fuzzy abdomen.
1. How to measure your dog? There is a picture to show how to measure your dog above, please check it.
2. Your baby usually wears size S doesn’t mean all size S will fit him/her, please check the size information carefully before you buy. You looked at one size chart and found that your dog is a size small. But that doesn’t mean he/she is a size small for all the clothes. Different designers and manufacturers use their own size charts. So the measurements given in a size SMALL by manufacturer “A” will be a size XS in manufacturer B’s size chart. Don’t buy a particular size because that is what you always buy in a pet shop or other online store. Always look at the size chart for chest girth and length and confirm the size before you commit to buy.
3. If any of the measurements are ‘between’ two sizes, choose the larger size.
4. If your pet dog is growing up, you can order a bigger size.
5. Take each measurement a bit loosely. Please measure carefully before buying and email us if you have any questions about fit before you bid or make a purchase.
6. For the two legs Clothes, pls pay attention to chest girth, And for four legs, must fit for chest girth and back length.